viernes, 1 de enero de 2016

101 Smiles Of Jen


Jen Morrison ha decidido mostrarnos sus 101 sonrisas, o momentos que le hacen sonreír, a través de su Instragram: @jenmorrisonlive y su Twitter: @jenmorrisonlive


Day 101; this lady has been there for me through thick and thin. Happy new year to all the besties. Love All the best girls in my life. Cheers to 2016! #101smiles #2016 #happyholidays #vintageEmma #darkswan #onceuponatime


Day 100: as I near the end of #101smiles I am feeling so grateful for another year of being a part of the ensemble of #onceuponatime @lparrilla @joshuadallas #ginnygoodwin #robertcarlyle @therealjaredgilmore @colinodonoghue1 @iamseanmaguire @bexmader @emiliede_ravin thank you @jollychan4 and @adamhorowitzla for creating #emmaswan #darkswan #vintageEmma and letting me play this complicated woman. I love that you guys took a broken guarded woman and let her grow into someone brave, strong, and vulnerable enough to love without walls up. Thank you to all the fans for your love and support. I love that you see yourselves in the show. I love your passion in all forms. Thank you all for making my dreams come true every day at work. #happyholidays #2016


Day 99: NEW YORK NEW YORK #101smiles #onceuponatime #vintageEmma #darkswan #happyholidays



Day 98:this little guy was the life of the party last night. Thanks for saving Ellie the last M&M Leon! #101smiles #onceuponatime #darkswan #vintageEmma #happyholidays


Day 97: holiday family fun. bonding with nephew Oliver. #101smiles #onceuponatime #darkswan #vintageEmma #happyholidays


Day 96: one of my favorite stills from #wildwildhorses film https://youtu.be/gwJ_LgYYvpU #101smiles #onceuponatime #darkswan #vintageEmma @wwhorses #DemonDays @imrosemciver @geoffmstults
Photo by @vfxsup



Day 95: thank you @luxorlinens for the coziest bathrobe. Such a great a holiday surprise. #101smiles #onceuponatime #darkswan #vintageEmma #J


Day 94: my sis just posted her beautiful winter holiday song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNCdXAIaIe8 #101smiles #onceuponatime #darkswan #vintageEmma @juliamosum


Day 93: its starting to feel a lot like Christmas. #101smiles #onceuponatime #darkswan #vintageEmma #home


Day 92: I guess the tree trimmer wanted to watch DANGEROUS BEAUTY with me. #101smiles #onceuponatime #darkswan #vintageEmma


Day 91: first glass of vino of the holiday break. Love you little sister Rosie #101smiles #onceuponatime #darkswan #vintageEmma


Day 90: accidental selfie. Trying to have a conversation and text at the same time may have dire results. And yes my ride home today is a party bus with blue mood lights. #101smiles #onceuponatime #darkswan #vintageEmma




Day 89: double the jones. Double my joy. # 101smiles #onceuponatime #darkswan #vintageEmma

Day 88: the view from my room last weekend # 101smiles #onceuponatime #darkswan #vintageEmma



Day 87: the gorgeous @stephaniehartherman got married last night. I love her like a sister. Truly. Such a wonderful celebration of love last night. #101smiles #onceuponatime #fairytalewedding


Day 86: red lips to celebrate a special event tonight. #101smiles #onceuponatime #darkswan #vintageEmma



Day 85: Utah- you have to be kidding me with this view. #101smiles #onceuponatime #darkswan #vintageEmma



Day 84: 1 million views of #DemonDays in 3 days makes me so happy! #101smiles #onceuponatime #darkswan #vintageEmma #WildWildHorses @wwhorses




Day 83: about to start a re read of my all time favorite #eastofeden #101smiles #onceuponatime #darkswan #vintageEmma



Day 82: story time with @iamseanmaguire @joshuadallas #robertcarlyle #101smiles #onceuponatime #darkswan #vintageEmma



Day 81: Ava is ready for her close up #101smiles #darkswan #vintageEmma #onceuponatime


Day 80: lots of emotions tonight in the winter finale of #onceuponatime #101smiles #darkswan #vintageEmma #darkbucks



Day 79: I'm not sure what it means that I somehow always end up making this face while directing. #passion #demondays video for #wildwildhorses launches tomorrow on www.hellogiggles.com #101smiles #onceuponatime #darkswan #vintageEmma @wwhorses



Day 78: #WildWildHorses Film that I directed launches dec 6. Starring @geoffmstults @imrosemciver and me. So excited for everyone to finally hear @wwhorses music and see the film. #onceuponatime #101smiles #darkswan #vintageEmma



Day 77: this made me laugh. I love fan art. #101smiles #onceuponatime #darkswan #vintageEmma



Day 76: can't help but smile with these little guys on my feet #101smiles #onceuponatime #darkswan #vintageEmma



I had the best time in #SanAntonio last weekend with my brother @danieldmorrison and #ellieleeper today is my final post of my Instagram take over of their blog @sequinsandsuspenders they are the best resource for the hot spots and fun things to do in San Antonio. visit @sequinsandsuspenders to see day 75 of #101smiles #onceuponatime #darkswan #vintageEmma



Ah there is no place like home. Don't forget to visit @sequinsandsuspenders for day 73 of #101smiles #onceuponatime #darkswan #vintageEmma



I'm still full. Thank you aunt Sharon for an amazing feast! #thanksgivingdinner #onceuponatime #darkswan #vintageEmma #family (visit @sequinsandsuspenders for day 72 of #101smiles)



Don't forget to follow @sequinsandsuspenders to see day 71 of #101smiles #onceuponatime




Day 70: grateful for my new almost sister in law. I'm moving #101smiles to her blog @sequinsandsuspenders for #5DaysOfSanAntonio so follow @sequinsandsuspenders to see #101smiles for the next 5 days. #OnceUponATime #darkswan #vintageEmma



Day 69: my mom still prints real pictures. Flash back to early bonding with my new nephew #101smiles #thanksgivingbreak #darkswan #vintageEmma


Day68: repost from national geographic. I know the feeling buddy. I really do. #101smiles #OnceUponATime #darkswan #vintageEmma #thanksgivingbreak

Day 67: well hello there Chicago snow. #101smiles #darkswan #OnceUponATime #vintageEmma #thanksgivingbreak


Day 66: the best minibar options in a hotel room ever. #101smiles #darkswan #OnceUponATime


Day 65: four chapters in and I can not put it down. I already can not wait for Miranda July to write another book. # 101smiles #darkswan #vintageEmma #onceuponatime #mirandajuly




Day 64: I love all of this advice http://www.theatlantic.com/video/index/414238/blogger-maria-popova-search-for-purpose/ #101smiles #onceuponatime #darkswan #vintageEmma



Day 63: some killer #darkswan fan art. Love it !! # 101smiles #onceuponatime



Day 62: BTS of last week's episode. Diner drama. # 101smiles #darkswan #onceuponatime
Photo byvfxsup


Day 61: nothing like a royal tea party for a BFF visit. eleishaeagle thanks for hanging in vancouver for the week! # 101smiles #darkswan #onceuponatime



Day 60: With the unique dr twinsies whale. Nice hairquestionanders # 101smiles #darkswan #onceuponatime


In honor of the days of mourning following the tragic events in Paris, # 101smiles is suspended for the week. Sending love and prayers to everyone in Paris. #prayforhumanity



Agreedericcolsen #prayforparis #prayforhumanity


Day 59: exciting to see WWH film coming together through editing and color timing @wwhorses #wildwildhorses #101smiles #onceuponatime #darkswan



Day 58: spent some time with my niece and shift Rapunzel hair make meat out of it. # 101smiles #darkswan #OnceUponATime #elliebean #avathedog



Day 57: finally got to meet and hang With the 4 hotties That made the music for the WWH FILM That I directed. Keep an eye out forwwhorses these guys are killing it. # 101smiles #darkswan #OnceUponATime #wildwildhorses #demondays #ordinarylife #secrets #youth #rebel


Day 56: I am blown away by@stjude and the great work that they do. See below for lots of amazing facts about this incredible organization. I am honored to support them. Thank you @fisherpence  for a beautiful event in Vegas in support of such a great cause #101smiles #OnceUponATime #darkswan


ST. JUDE CHILDREN'S RESEARCH HOSPITAL: QUICK FACTS
• St. Jude is leading the way Understands the world, and defeats treats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
• never Families Receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food - Because all a family is helping Should Worry About Their child live.
• Treatments invented at St. Jude Have Helped push the overall childhood survival rate from 20 percent When the hospital opened in 1962 to more than 80 percent today.
• St. Jude is working to drive the overall survival rate for childhood cancer to 90 percent in the next decade.
• St. Jude has Increased the survival rates for acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) before opening from 4 percent in 1962 to 94 percent today.
• Creates St. Jude clinical trials for cancer more than any other children's hospital and turns laboratory discoveries into lifesaving treatments that Benefit patients - every day.
• St. Jude freely shares STI groundbreaking discoveries, and every child saved at St. Jude doctors and scientists Means That knowledge can use to save Thousands more children around the world.
• The daily operating cost for St. Jude is $ 2 million, Primarily Which is covered by single contributors.

Www.stjude.org

Day 55: IN AND OUT heaven!! Post Vegas bliss. #101smiles #darkswan #onceuponatime


Day 54: poker for a good cause @stjude "101smiles


Day 53: only the cast, crew, writers of ONCE, and @natalieabrams from @entertaimentweekly knows what's going on here. Photo by #ginnygoodwin #101smiles #onceuponatime #vintageEmma


Day 52: re-watch a GHOST. I think this is where my new found pottery obsession may have stared. #101smiles  #darkswan  #onceuponatime



Day 51: thank you to @lulugurrl and @dakota829Snow for these awsome surprise gifts. I've had my gead beard with me all day in the cold. So thoughtful!! #101smiles #onceuponatime #darkswan #bestfansintheworld



Day 50: obsessing over this image that I found on tumblr a while back. Anyone know who the artist might be? #101smiles #darkswan #onceuponatime



Day 49: thank you to sheena Yaitanes from @kosascosmetics for all the new lip sticks. I debuted my favorite at the lovely @jamiejchng wedding this weekend. 



Day 48: bonded with the moose between shots on WWH Film. @wwhorses Dacebook.com/wwHorses #101smiles #darkswan #onceuponatime Photo by @vfxsup



Day 47: these guays truly love film and film makers. The San Jose film festival was a wonderful experience. #101smiles #darkswan  @WarningLblsFilm #onceuponatime



Day 46: will butler video WHAT I WANT is out! I had such a blast filming with will. I love his music. Go download it if you don't have it. And take any chance you get to see him live. It's outrageously goo. Here is the official video and behind the scenes with @nerdist http://youtu.be/2PIHA_pO-V0 http://nerdist.com/arcade-fires-will-butler-goes-behind-the-scenes-of-his-new-music-video/ #101smiles #onceuponatime #darkswan #willbutler #whatwant



Day 45: this little creature spreads so much joy #101smiles #darkswan  #onceuponatime  #avathedog



Day 44: super grateful for the warmth of my new @aritzia scarf. I stocked up for winter. #101smiles #darkswan #onceuponatime



Day 43: loving all the BTS photos by @vfxsup out https://www.facebook.com/JenniferMorrisonOfficial for more BTS photos togay #101smiles #darkswan  @onceabcofficial 



Day 42: hair, make up, mascara. Thakns @yahoobeauty for a fun chat in the #hotseat https://www.yahoo.com÷beauty/the-hot-seat-jennifer-morrison-120926196.html #101smiles #darkswan  #NYcomicCon #yahoobeauty


Day 41: thank you to all the fans for watching #onceuponatime tonight! You guys make our dreams come true. #darkswan #101smiles


Day 40: such a great chat with @bustamante_adrian at the San Jose film festival today. What a lovely day! Thank you! #101smiles #darkswan #onceuponatime WariningLabels @warninglblsfilm



Day 39: happy birthday to Emma Swan. Thank you to @jollychan4 and @adamhorowitz for making so many of my dreams come true #101smiles #darkswan #onceuponatime



Day 38: remember that time when Richard Gere and Sharon Stone were my mom and dad... #101smiles #darkswan #onceuponatime #intersection



Day 37: stumbled upon this last night in THE GIFT poems by HAFIZ. it kind of made my heart explode. I agree. I agree #101smiles 




Day 36: watch @imrosemciver tonight on @thecwizombie she kills it every time. #darkswan #onceuponatime #izombie #101smiles



Day 35: spent the weekend directing my real life muses @geoffmstults an @imrosemciver in short film for @wwhorses #WildWildHorses Clothing by @aritzia Check out WWH at Facebook.com/wwHorses



(Ha eliminado el video que realmente estaba en el día 35... Lo publique pero lo elimino también, esto es lo que ponía:

Day 35: slow mo water fall while scouting for a new project I am directing this weekend #101smiles #darkswan #uglyducklings #WWH)


Day 34: a little love for the insightful and inspiring #MarkTwain this morning #101smiles #darkswan #uglyducklings 



Day 33: in this Sunday's #onceuponatime, I loved being back in the date dress for Mr. Hook.  #101smiles #darkswan #uglyducklings @colinodonoghue1 photo by @vfxsup.


Day 32: I saw HAMILTON last night. It is even Above and beyond the hope. So outstanding. @lin_manuel is a genius on all levels. The whole cast is ouststanding. The whole thing... I just don't have words for it. There is nothing else in the world like this. What a night.  #101smiles #darkswan #onceuponatime #uglyducklings



Day 31: I am very excited to say that this is my very first fully completed piece of pottery. White clay on a pottery wheel, trimming, and glazing... Pure joy. And now, filled with my favorite way the start the day. Coffee of course. #101smiles #darkswan #uglyducklings 



Day 30: loved running into this lovely lady @therealsonequa @amcthewalkingdead premier last night  #101smiles #darkswan #onceuponatime #uglyducklings 



Day 29: #nycc fans!!! Love you all! #101smiles #darkswan #uglyducklings 



Day 28: view on the way to NYC #101smiles #uglyducklings #darkswan #loveNYC #NYcomicCon



Day 27: cup 3 keeping me going for 9 pages today #101smiles #uglyducklings #darkswan



Day 26: Hitchcock was such a badass. Re- watch of #psycho #101smiles #darkswan #uglyducklings



Day 25: catching my breathe in my favorite dress from last night episode. #101smiles #darkswan #uglyducklings #ohcorsets


Day 24: magic hour shadow #101smiles #darkswan #uglyducklings




Day 23: whoever made this fan art made me truly laugh out loud. #101smiles #darkswan #uglyducklings 



Day 22: it's going to be an all nighter on set but this guy will keep me company #101smiles #darkswan #uglyducklings 



Day 21: @overheardla mkes me laugh. Real things my friends over hears in LA on a daily basis. follow @overheardla for a good laugh #101smiles #darkswan #uglyducklings 


Day 20: double the magic, double the fun #101smiles #darkswan #uglyducklings Photo by @vfxsup



Day 19: one of my #darkswan walls of inspiration. #101smiles #uglyducklings



Day 18: love for Robin Hood. Thanks you to all the #oncers for watching last night. #101smiles #darkswan #uglydcuklings #onceuponatime  @onceabcofficial 



Day 17: All of the #darkswan fan art makes me smile! Tonight is the night. Season 5 of #OnceUponATime 8/7 c on @abcnetwork  #101smiles #DarkSwanRises #uglydcuklings I am officially headed over the @accesshollywood Instagram for the rest of today! Come follow along!



Day 16: charming family photo.  #101smiles #DarkSwans #uglydcuklings #DarkCharming  @onceabcofficial Photo by Lana Parrilla.



Day 15: three days until DarkSwanRises! #101smiles  #uglydcuklings #DarkSwans  @onceabcofficial BTS photo by @vfxsup





Day 14: I am all smiles now that one of my favorite people is also working in vancouver. I adore you @wilmervalderrama #101smiles  #uglydcuklings #DarkSwans  @onceabcofficial



Day 13.5: when captain sat on the hook :) #101smiles #uglydcuklings #DarkSwans @onceabcofficial @colinodonoghue1



Day 13: before captain sat on the hook :) #101smiles #DarkSwans #uglydcuklings  @onceabcofficial @colinodonoghue1




Day 12: this is right before @jessicablairherman and I found #InAndOutBurgers at the @andysamberg #emmy party #TotalJoy #101smiles #uglydcuklings #DarkSwans



Day 11: so much fun at the HBO #emmy party. Big thank you to @abhairmakeup and @_marissamarino and thank god for @shopbop that's where I found this little outfit while in a tent in the Forrest in vanvouver. The shop bop app is dangerously wonderful. #101smiles #uglydcuklings #DarkSwans  @onceabcofficial 




Day 10: the dream team got me ready last night for #emmys parties. Thank you @_marissamarino @abhairmakeup #101smiles #uglydcuklings #darkswans



Day 9: reunited and it feels so good. Althoung Ava may kill me if I don't take this cone off of her head soon. Poor thing. #101smiles #uglydcuklings #darkswans  @onceabcofficial 



Day 8: a serious moment with mr. Merlin. I fell like real capes should make a come back. They are comfy, and keep me warm in the wilderness. #101smiles #uglydcuklings #DarkSwans  @onceabcofficial 



Day 7: Wednesday wine night with the Vancover gang last night #101smiles #uglydcuklings #DarkSwans 



Day 6: BTS with magical Merlin #101smiles #uglydcuklings #DarkSwans @onceabcofficial




Day 5: this little love buug gives me 100 smiles a day. She just went into surgery. I'm trying to stay calm and send her all of my love. #101smiles #uglydcuklings #DarkSwans



Day 4: hanging with this brave lady @amymanson #101smiles #DarkSwans #uglydcuklings



Day 3: two dark ones plus an apple box and snacks = one dark picnic #101smiles



Day 2: still smiling about last weekend in #austin #greatfood #greatwine #greatcompany #101smiles



Day 1: 

I'ts official. #101smiles is back. This time on Instagram and Twitter. I challenge all the #uglyducklings and #DarkSwans out there to post a pic a day of something that makes you smile.

This pic makes me smile Bc our VFX goy Craig Clarke is a rad photographer who is going to capture tons of BTS for you - check out his stuff @VFXSUP @pixelPushingMad and it also makes me smile Bc ALL OF MY COSTUMES THIS YEAR MAKE ME SMILE. #edwardoRules

I'm whatching all of you #DarkSwans out there. I'll be favoriting and retweeting all of you #101






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario